Hello Glamazonians! 2013 is days away, so it’s only right that we look at our fave fashionistas this year. Overall, celebs looked better on red carpets this year than last year. This post is celebrating some of the best red carpet looks of 2012!
15. Ginnifer Goodwin in Oscar De La Renta at the 2012 American Music Awards. Yes, her dress is simple but with that hair and make-up she deserved to be on this list.
14. Demi Lovato in Falguni & Shane Peacock printed mini dress to the Teen Choice Awards. Check out a close up of her hair and makeup here!
13. Carrie Underwood in Oscar De La Renta at the 2012 Billboard Awards.
12. Elizabeth Banks in Elie Saab jumpsuit at the MTV Movie Awards.
11. Laura Dern in Andrew Gn at the 2012 Golden Globe Awards. Laura is proving that age is nothing but a number and letting her svelte body do the talking!
10. Giuliana Rancic in a fierce Tony Ward dress at the 2012 Academy Awards. Which girl doesn’t want to be dripping in diamonds and rhinestones!
9. Hayden Panettiere in Marchesa at the 2012 Primetime Emmy Awards. This Bollywood inspired gown made me love Hayden even more! As a lover of sarees, this was one of my faves at the Primetime Emmys.
8. Taylor Swift in Zuhair Murad at the Grammy Awards. Tay’s slick back hairstyle and minimal accessories was just what this gown needed.
7. Rose Byrne in Elie Saab jumpsuit at the Screen Actors Guild Awards. This jumpsuit is tailored beautifully and the intricate embellishments certainly helped.
6. Blake Lively in Zuhair Murad at the Savages premiere in Los Angeles. Okay, so this look wasn’t for an award show but I could not overlook it. Aren’t you guys loving her old hollywood look?
5. Emma Stone in Gucci at The Amazing Spider Man premiere in France. I love the red lipstick; it brings the goth theme to a whole new level!
4. Alicia Keys inAzzedine Alaia Couture at Billboard Music Awards. I adore this gown so much; simple and sophisticated yet sexy!
3. Charlize Theron in Dior Couture at Golden Globe Awards. I might be a bit biased for making Charlize number three but who can blame me, she’s gorgeous and an amazing actress! And any African woman taking over hollywood is a friend of mine!
2. Kate Winslet in Jenny Packham at Golden Globe Awards. P.S Congrats to Kate who got married earlier this month to Ned Rocknroll(only a stage name, don’t worry) and the best part -Leonardo DiCaprio walked her down the aisle!!!!!!!
1. Rita Ora in Marchesa at 2012 MTV’S Europe Music Awards. Newcomer, Rita stunned everyone in this Marchesa number! She rocked her hair in her usual wavy bob and she did not forget her red lipstick!
~FIERCE & LOVE