Hello Glamazonians! Okay, so officially summer ends on September 21st, but since fall semester is right around the corner, I figured why not compile a list of the go to makeup products I used this season.
1. READY TO WEAR NEW YORK COUTURE BLUSH DUO– Not sure how much it cost since it was a present from a friend. The colours in the HSN brand’s kit are Pink Platform and Almond Lace-ups although I tend to reach for Almond Lace-ups more often. It’s an amazing contour colour.
2. URBAN DECAY‘s DELUXE EYESHADOW BOX $38- I surprisingly got a lot of use out of this palette this season. The packaging alone is to die for, but the colours don’t disappoint either. Anyone who’s familiar with UD, knows how pigmented their shades are and their primer potion underneath the shadow is gorg! P.S my fave shades are Peace, Zero and Shag. My camera isn’t doing them justice enough!
3. URBAN DECAY PRIMER POTION $20- I normally opt for eyeliner pencils as eyeshadow bases(ONLY CREAMY ONES) but I decided to try the primer potion and I love it. Don’t get me wrong, I’ll still use my pencils every now and then but at the moment I’m loving the primer potion.
4. LA GIRL PRO CONCEALER $3- I kid you not, this concealer is the business! As much as I love MAC’s Studio Finish and Bobbi Brown Corrector, LA Girl has a special place in my heart mainly because of the price. Just kidding, the affordability aside, the product is amazing. The consistency isn’t too watery, which is perfect. You can buy two different shades to mix but I found my perfect shade which is Medium Bisque!
5. NYX SHOCKING PINK ROSE INTENSE LIPSTICK $6- I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this lipstick! On National Lipstick Day, I amassed a list of my fave lipsticks and this was on top of the list! There’s nothing better than wearing a soft eye look alongside this devastatingly bright shade.
~FIERCE & LOVE